Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I'm voting!

I'm in the middle of filling out my mail-in ballot right now, and it's mighty sad.

As I am never voting for a major party again after they botched the coronavirus response, I'm voting Libertarian for President and Senate. But there's also 2 amendments to the Kentucky Constitution on the ballot, and I'm voting no on both.

The first measure is a section that would ostensibly expand the rights of crime victims. Last time it was on the ballot, I reluctantly voted yes, but that version of the amendment was thrown out as too vague. This time, I'm voting no, because our government has managed to make criminals out of everyone.

The other amendment would lengthen the terms of commonwealth attorneys and district court judges. I'm voting no on this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment