Saturday, April 17, 2021

I had a dream someone shit on the floor at school

I just had possibly the strangest dream ever! This is weirder than any dream that included Ronald Reagan or the one where John Madden hosted a celebrity daredevils TV special where famous people kept falling to their deaths and he said, "Boom!"

In the latest dream, I was back in high school, and I was sent to live in Brazil. My teacher there was one of my old middle school classmates (now an adult), and she had written an entire encyclopedia and was negotiating a treaty on Brazilian fishing rights in U.S. waters. Everybody at this school spoke English. I was kicked out of this class for laughing uncontrollably. The teacher in my new class invited me to appear in a school musical.

Then we were in line in the cafeteria. There was a piece of shit on the floor. It wasn't a huge log, but it was slightly bigger than just a pebble poop. A classmate picked it up off the ground before he discovered what it was and threw it aside. Then he walked up to the teacher and said, "There's a piece of shit on the floor."

When I woke up, I was singing those words to a catchy little tune! "There's a piece of shit on the floor...There's a piece of shit on the floor..."

No comments:

Post a Comment