Friday, August 12, 2022

The government lies a lot

Yesterday, the CDC ostensibly loosened official guidance regarding COVID, but all this does is highlight how much the government has been lying to us since the pandemic started.

If I go into more detail about what I think, I'll be censored. Now that it's come out that the Biden administration pressured social networking sites into censoring users for having the "wrong" opinions, that point is especially relevant. It's also way past time to start the prosecution phase for the atrocities that have been committed since 2020. Neither major party is innocent.

Yesterday's guidance brings to mind how we've been lied to about masks. When COVID vaccines were introduced, we were told that vaccination was the ticket out of restrictions. At minimum, we were led to believe that anyone who got vaccinated would be completely exempt from all mask mandates. That was a lie. They lied to us with a straight face. Many public and private agencies continued to dig in long after that – and some have continued to do so today. Yes, today – even after yesterday's new guidelines. This is almost 2 years after a vaccine came out.

I got vaccinated the very moment I was permitted to, and got both doses. This took place in early 2021. I feel that if a safe and effective vaccine is out there, people should use it, unless they're medically ineligible. Vaccination has long been considered a great tool to protect not just the person getting vaccinated but all of society. But what are we supposed to think when mask mandates aren't lifted even after all eligible people have had a chance to be vaccinated?

We were also told that once we reach herd immunity, COVID would no longer be considered a pandemic disease, so all restrictions would be dropped. The upper estimate for herd immunity was placed at 70%. We were promised that if 70% of people had immunity resulting from either infection or vaccination, it was over. That was another lie. The CDC itself said just yesterday that a whopping 95% of Americans now have immunity. Yet the stupid continues.

We are out of patience – and I do mean we, not just I. I have consulted with others, who have very strong credentials, and they have absolutely no patience left whatsoever. Personally, I shall continue to do everything within my power to avoid places that have a mask mandate – as I have done for over 2 years. I made exceptions for places like supermarkets and convenience stores that seemed unlikely to enforce the rules that ostensibly existed, and there wasn't a chance in a million I was going to comply outdoors. I have valid medical reasons for avoiding maskage. When I was in 4th grade, a teacher tied me to a chair and stuffed a rag in my mouth, and maskage mimics this assault. Early in the pandemic, I conducted an experiment with maskage. I kept swallowing uncontrollably, I had trouble breathing, my heart started racing, and I got a headache after a very short time. The media does not get to gaslight us by saying "everyone" is able to wear a mask. Yet they have said it many times. The more proof you provide that this is false, the more they double down.

Digging in after being proven wrong is known as the smart idiot effect. They've been doing this since long before COVID – especially on matters related to the economy. Bush did it after his lies that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction were debunked.

The media does not get to be the arbiter of what people are medically able to do. I shouldn't have to explain this. This is common sense. Three years ago, I didn't have groveling for the right to breathe without obstruction on my bingo card for this decade.

The government has lied to us so much about COVID that nobody pays any attention to the virus anymore except to try to avoid the lingering restrictions. Nobody trusts our overlords.

No comments:

Post a Comment