Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I did my patriotic duty!

I'm planning on going on a fact-finding mission in the Northeast next week, so I won't be home during the Kentucky primary on Tuesday, May 16.

That means I had to cast an absentee ballot! A few days ago, I filled out my ballot for Geoff Young for governor and took the sealed ballot down to the drop-off box at the county building.

At this point, I'm experienced enough to know that it's seldom productive to give detailed explanations for each vote. Never invest too much effort in any public figure. I've seen too many political figures abandon their strongest stances. I also know never to vote for Andy Beshear again, after his botched pandemic handling, his support of a Republican tax bill, and other foibles.

You're also probably wondering why I'm still a registered Democrat after Beshear's many screw-ups. I had planned to change my registration, but I am delaying it because President Biden might actually have a viable challenger in the 2024 primary. But only if poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment