Friday, June 2, 2023

Illegal tough for all debts, public and private

We are headed harum-scarum down the road of fascist make-me-believe.

Yesterday, when I went to that public pool in Cincinnati, I made sure I brang a credit card. That's because I read on the website that the pool is now cashless - so I could not pay cash for the $4 admission.

All paper money in the U.S. is labeled as "legal tender for all debts, public and private." Period. Full stop. That means cash is supposed to be accepted for goods and services. The pool is perfectly equipped to accept cash. No excuses. It accepted it when I went there in 2019, so it can accept it now.

The fascist World Economic Forum is rubbing its hands together in excitement at the growing trend of places refusing to accept cash. It's like the days when workers were paid only in scrip.

Cash is freedom. Whenever possible, you should pay cash. Use it or lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment