Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A laptop arrived the other day...It came to the world in the usual way...

I buyed something big and important - like a big and important person might do.

If I buy something that costs more than a pack of Hubba Bubba, it's a major purchase, so you can imagine what big news it is to buy something that costs in the very low triple digits. Recently, I ordered a laptop. A tiny one, to be sure. I buyed the most inexpensive and basic model I could find - because that's what we coolsters do.

The reason I got it is in case I go out of town any time soon. It's highly conceivable that I'll go on a fact-finding mission in September - and it's even remotely possible that I'll go out of town before then, especially if I decide to go to a roadmeet. I figured I'd need a laptop to keep apprised of all the nifty poo that's going on out there.

Today, the delivery bloke brang this fine device.

I've hooked up my new laptop, and there's not really any good documentation on how to use it, but what's a mere mortal to do? Stink?

Also, while I was out on the front porch today waiting for the laptop to be delivered, some woman driving up the street bubbled.