Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maniac who deliberately hurt cyclists convicted

During a glut of deliberate assaults on bicyclists not long ago, I believe I touched on an incident in Los Angeles in which a motorist deliberately injured 2 cyclists. While driving on a narrow road last year, the driver intentionally slammed his car's brakes while traveling in front of the cyclists - which flung the cyclists into his car.

Now the 60-year-old doctor has been found guilty of all 7 counts stemming from the case.

Any creep who'd try to injure cyclists by suddenly braking in front of them is a menace to society. I hope this sorry excuse for a man gets 10 years (the maximum sentence allowed).

And since he's a physician, I hope he gets his medical license revoked. Something tells me he violated the Hippocratic Oath when he injured those bicyclists.

(Source: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-cyclist3-2009nov03,0,761131.story)

No comments:

Post a Comment