Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ready for a protest?!

Sorry for the brief notice, but there may be some amazing activity in store for us on Thursday!

I've been informed that a Rally for Workers' Rights is happening in Cincinnati a couple days from now (March 31). That's also baseball's Opening Day, so I planned on zipping down to the 'Nati anyway - weather and health permitting.

I'm looking fiveward to this workers' rights event! It's scheduled to take place at 4 PM in front of the Western Southern Life building at 4th & Broadway. This issue is important to me, as my astonishment grows that some states seem to have money to spend on drug testing, corporate bailouts, and other useless programs, but they act like they don't have enough money to pay state employees.

I'm also informed that there was a similar rally on Fountain Square a couple weeks ago that got absolutely zero media coverage - even though the Cincinnati Enquirer and other local news outlets cover every minute of the Tea Party garbage. I never heard a word about the Fountain Square event until after the fact.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll see ya on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment