Saturday, September 16, 2023

Ploptoberfest is better with Blue Bonnet on it!

Ploptoberfest may be starting to lurch back to life! This weekend is the first Ploptoberfest held on 5th Street since 2015. The fest has returned to its rightful location after being confined to 2nd Street for years (when it took place at all).

Yesterday, I noticed someone plopped the lid of a tub of Blue Bonnet margarine. When I went into a portable restroom, I noticed Miss Blue Bonnet staring up at the world from the abysmal depths of the poopot. She looked as hilarious as you might imagine. Later, I noticed someone plopped a plastic cup.

Celebrity look-alikes included Oliver Anthony, James Garner, and Suzi Quatro.

And that's only Friday. Think of the promise that Saturday holds if I go down there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment