Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Allowed Cloud violation today!

I've violated this Allowed Cloud on such a routine basis lately that it hardly seems like the big deal that it is anymore.

Today, I accidentally biked all the way to Lunken Airport. On both the way there and the way back, what did I do? Yes, I used the restricted, "no trespassing" portion of the Trail to Nowhere.

It was my best option, considering the condition of US 52.

As a golden oldie, here's a clip I made of this stretch several months ago:



If I didn't do it, who would? The continuing privatization of America is unsustainable, so somebody had to blaze the trail that I blazed.

Of course, it would take an army of lawyers to figure out whether I was truly in the wrong. So don't dismiss my efforts out of hand. I'm on stronger legal ground than it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment