Monday, April 27, 2009

Operation Contours: 100% complete!

It's comple-le-le-le-lete!

Remember Operation Contours? Now I've completed this project, and to my delight, it took only 3 weeks!

Operation Contours is part of my LeftMaps gig, which is really like a satellite operation of this blog. LeftMaps is a celebration of left-wing populism. It's a set of bicycling maps I've made for Cincinnati area neighborhoods.

And I'm making more! Although progress has been slow for Dayton, Kentucky, because of the town's dimensions, the neighborhood of West Covington will likely be done soon.

All of this chagrins the Far Right sorely, because they think the only vehicles that should be allowed on public roadways are their hulkers that get only 2 miles a gallon.

Incidentally, I don't know how fast progress is going to be on LeftMaps or this blog this summer. Daylight Wasting Time has cost me about 3 days of work on this blog this month - delays that are reminiscent of those that resulted from fighting the media's obsession with John Edwards's affair.

So if you want to peep LeftMaps celebrating this blog's bloggy goodness, point your pooper here:

http://bunkerblast.info/maps

No comments:

Post a Comment