Monday, July 6, 2009

Failin' Palin threatens to sue blogger

Sarah Palin the thin-skinned bully is at it again.

Now she's threatening to explore "legal options" against an Alaska blogger as well as regular media organizations that discuss her resignation.

The blogger's reaction? "Sarah Palin, if you have a problem with me, then sue me."

If I get a summons postmarked Wasilla, that's going to be my reaction too. That's assuming I answer it at all.

This kind of reminds me of the time Pat Robertson sued some congressman who reported how Robertson used his father's influence to be spared combat duty in the Korean War.

If anyone should be sued for defamation, it's Sarah Palin. She falsely accused the President of "palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." This was an out-and-out lie, yet Palin got away with it.

(Source: http://newsminer.com/news/2009/jul/05/liberal-blogger-says-palin-wont-silence-her)

No comments:

Post a Comment