Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dream, dream, dream...

Ah, dreams!

Like the recurring dreams about high school that peaked several years ago, it's time for me to interpret more of what lurks just below my conscience.

Last night, I had 2 weird dreams. During the first, I biked up Cincinnati's Mill Creek valley and went home through downtown. But the trail on the east side of downtown had a new barricade near the Purple People Bridge. The barrier was taller than I was, but I found a way over it.

Crews approved of my breaching of this ill-placed obstacle.

The moral of this dream: Violate more Allowed Clouds.

The second dream involved a distant, unnamed relative encouraging me to go to church for Christmas, Easter, or some other holiday. When we were filing into the pews, I needed to go to the bathroom or take care of some other business.

I headed back towards the lobby, but when I got there, an unidentified gent grabbed me by the ear, accused me of trying to leave church, and dragged me back to the pews - in front of the entire congregation.

It occurred to me that I had been kidnapped.

The lesson here: Avoid any church that might have wingnut adherents who try to keep people from exercising their right to leave.

Luckily, I wasn't rousted out of bed at 6 AM by harassing phone calls to spoil these instructive dreams (which has happened countless times before).

No comments:

Post a Comment