Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some blogs like to get visitors

I hate to be a fussbudget, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I haven't solicited visitors here since this past June, so I think the time is right.

In June, I told you about the ongoing suppression of this blog, including the fact that its Wikipedia entry was yanked by volunteer editors solely because of its stridently populist political views.

This blog experienced healthy growth last year, but we still need more action. I've done my part to spread the word. We're in this fight together, so tell your friends about the 'Pail! Do it now before you forget!

We need you. Like the flower needs the rain, you know, we need you. Guess I'll start it all again, you know, we need you. Like the winter needs the spring, you know, we need you...

No comments:

Post a Comment