Friday, May 16, 2008

Freepers claim kids have too many rights (more Freeper Madness)

Oh, now this is a hoot!

I still get a royal charge out of Freak Rethuglic (and I know you do too)! Those right-wing losers are hilarious sometimes!

Recently there was a case of a teacher in Indiana who got fired for his bigoted pogrom against a student's family. Naturally, Freepers rushed to the defense of the fired instructor. One of them cried:

"Wonder if the kids know the power they have to fire any teacher they disagree with or dislike..."

Ooh, the big, mean schoolchildren just have sooooo many rights, don't they? These Freeper idiots remind me of a thirtyish woman I encountered when I was in college who complained constantly about America having too much freedom. They're dour, anti-child critics.

If kids had so much power to fire teachers they don't like, how come I didn't fire the gym teacher in middle school who struck me with a ping-pong paddle? Answer that, geniuses.

Keep entertaining me, Freepers. You're increasingly irrelevant, and I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment