Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mr. Elbow Care trails in poll

I couldn't believe it either, but here it comes...

After 4 insufferable Senate terms, bubble gum expert and Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell is actually behind in the polls now! A Rusmussen poll shows the hated Republican lawmaker from Kentucky is actually trailing Democrat Bruce Lunsford 49% to 44%!

He's losing to Bruce Lunsford, of all people!

Just think what Gatewood Galbraith would have done to poor ol' Mitch!

I thought McConnell would be allowed to sail to a fifth term after Lunsford won the Democratic primary, and I'm planning to support the Green candidate, but if McConnell is behind by 5% now, he has got to be getting very nervous! I've been eager since I was a teenager to see McConnell lose, and this could finally be the year!

(Source: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/5/27/105119/926/231/523526)

No comments:

Post a Comment