Sunday, April 14, 2013

Funny story about Mr. Elbow Care

I've just been informed of a hilarious story about Mitch McConnell!

Every so often, the scandal-tarred Republican senator visits a Kroger supermarket in Louisville in the hopes that'll show everyone what a normal guy he is. He'll stand around in the store waiting for people to gather around him like he's some sort of superhero.

Now, there's some senators who I'd be thrilled to see in a public place. For instance, I'd be truly impressed if I saw Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders when I go Krogering. But if I saw a dumb loser like Mitch the Glitch, I'd just snicker behind his back.

Anyhow, when McConnell stands around in Kroger waiting for people to give a shit, he has a long wait. He always stands there looking bored. Recently, he was seen just staring at a display full of apples in the hopes someone would come along and show him some love!

Nobody congratulates him about what a swell legislator he is. People just tiptoe away and giggle.

What a miserable Senate career.

No comments:

Post a Comment