Sunday, September 10, 2017

Cheez-It box plopped at Ploptoberfest

Last night - after a Scholaring - I goed to Oktoberfest in Covington. As you should know by now, I stopped going to the one in Cincinnati because they moved the event and gave it a smaller space and lied about it being smaller.

I call it Ploptoberfest because it has a noble tradition of people putting things in the toilet. I noticed last night that somebody put an apparently empty Cheez-It box in the toilet at the event. As in past years when other relatively large items like phone books were plopped, it leads me to wonder how someone accomplished this, since it would seem suspicious for someone to walk around carrying a Cheez-It box all day before the ploppage occurred.

Other than that, the festival was boring, so I didn't stay very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment