Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This ends now

This ends now.

There was an altercation today. I was afraid this would start happening again with Donald Trump encouraging it, but he was The Media's choice, not mine.

I went to the doctor today, and when I got to the waiting room, I walked past a middle-aged man and young woman who were sitting there. The male was probably about 45 and looked vaguely familiar. The female - who I assume was his relationship partner - was about half his age.

I sat down across the room from them, and immediately, the man started popping off at me. I was about ready to get up and deck him, but then his girlfriend tugged on his arm to get him to shut up.

They lingered around in the waiting room a few more minutes before they were gone.

This went on today. In 2017. In Bellevue. At a doctor's office.

After the appointment, I frantically texted my friend about it from Kroger. We agreed that this has to end. Right now.

Many negative feelings have been floating around since this happened today. Frankly, we're tired of it. Maybe someone is just mad because Cincinnati Bell is no longer able to leak my new phone number to them every time I change it.

How was society permitted to sink like this?

1 comment:

  1. Ten weeks of Basic Training might do assholes like this some good..Except the army probably won't take people like this..

    ReplyDelete