Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tea Party warlords set up checkpoints in Nevada town

After what was literally a coup inspired by racist rancher Cliven Bundy, legitimate governance has not returned to Bunkerville, Nevada.

The Tea Party has taken over the town. As part of this putsch, their right-wing mercenaries now patrol the community and have set up checkpoints to stop and harass anyone they feel like. These armed men have demanded that residents explain their activities. They even harassed townsfolk who were going to church on Easter.

If these Tea Party thugs ever stopped me just for going about my business, their bullshit would come to an end right quick. I don't put up with garbage like that. They're not the police, so they have no business commanding anyone to do anything. I sure as hell wouldn't be afraid of these criminals.

It also turns out that they threatened to kill hotel workers who allowed BLM rangers to lodge at their inn.

Try pulling this shit in my town. I dare you. (The only thing I'd be worried about is that Jeff Kidwell would probably support it!)

(Source: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/04/the-not-so-jolly-rancher-106117_Page3.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment