Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Principal suspended for drinking beer

Gasp! Somebody drank beer! What is this world coming to?!

Recently, the principal of Henry Clay High School in Lexington, Kentucky, was suspended without pay for 2 days because he drank one beer at dinner with his wife. The headmaster's imbibement of alcohol took place on a trip for a cheerleading competition - but not in the presence of any students.

The principal issued a statement apologizing for having beer at dinner - as if he was involved in some serious scandal. "I deeply regret my actions and assure everyone in our school community that it will never happen again," he said.

I chewed bubble gum once. I deeply regret my actions and assure everyone in my school community that it will never happen again. Unless there's another war I want to prevent and need to use up all the rubber so there's none left for the war effort.

America's schools have been rendered a stale husk by the Far Right, and we're supposed to be worried about a principal drinking a beer with dinner?

(Source: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/07/29/3357223/henry-clay-principal-suspended.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment