Monday, January 19, 2015

Walker's wingnut welfare

Even as Republican voters are aging out of life itself, their public officials tend to be fairly young - because of The Media's double standard. Political candidates on the right don't need experience to be taken seriously by the Really Serious People. Candidates of the left and center may have a respectable career in public office, but their opponents on the right are considered at least their equal even if all they do is mooch off their rich daddy. Youth can be a good thing for a public official - but you should have real accomplishments too.

Wisconsin's slimy right-wing Gov. Scott Walker is 47 but sure as shit hasn't done much. His advancements in life have been given to him because of politics - not because he was qualified. In other words, Scott Walker benefits from wingnut welfare.

Molotov Scott never graduated college, but lately he's been claiming that he has a master's degree. Not being a college graduate shouldn't be a liability for a political candidate - but lying about it should be. He quit college in the spring of 1990 and was hired for a cushy job when he was only 22. He got the job because he had worked in the campaign of extremist Gov. Tommy Thompson.

Spring of 1990? I also had an experience in the spring of 1990 resulting from my political views - only it was a negative experience. That was when I was locked up and tortured for fighting against the George H.W. Bush thugocracy. While Molotov Scott was out partying and living it up, I was wondering if I'd even live long enough to start college.

I didn't finish college, but I have the equivalent of a 4-year degree, because I have 3 years of college and spent 5 years in high school - all difficult. So I went to school longer than Scott Walker did. Where's my easy life and praise from The Media? I've contributed at least as much to society as he has. If he's qualified to be President like The Media thinks, I am too.

I sacrificed much of my youth to get ahead. I worked like a dog to pay for my college textbooks. I busted my ass to finish as much schooling as I did. But Scott Walker partied. Walker doesn't understand the real world, because he's never been a part of it.

What gave Walker the right to act like he's qualified for any public office? After getting elected to the Wisconsin legislature, he proved what an idiot he is when he demanded the firing of a state employee because she was Wiccan. This remains one of the low points of a public career full of low points.

After not getting my degree, I try to improve myself instead of making excuses. I'm even starting an online class in March. What's Scott Walker ever done to improve his disgusting self? In his case though, he's a lost cause.