Sunday, January 25, 2015

Yes, Ox shit his pants

You didn't believe me when I said Ox from Silver Spoons shit his pants?

I've been telling you this for the past 32 years, and you thought I was making it up - even after I gave a pretty good clue where to find it on YouTube. In a 1983 episode of the sitcom Silver Spoons, Rick Schroder's bratty character got in an altercation with another bratty character, named Ox. And Ox soiled his undershorts. You can see it plainly at 4:47 in this clip...



I saw that episode when it first aired, and I declared, "That kid pooped his pants!" But my mom said, "No he didn't. His underwear is just baggy."

Nope. Let's face it. Ox crapped his drawers. There's clearly a bulge in the seat of his boxers.

Also, somebody did a Wright brothers in that episode.

It took me awhile to find that episode on YouTube because I mistakenly believed it was the same one where Mr. T guest-starred. I have no idea why I thought that, because I have a remarkably good long-term memory regarding things I saw on TV.