Wednesday, June 10, 2015

When fascists move to your area

I said it months ago: I was going to do more to expose individual right-wing loudmouths who clutter Facebook and other websites with their garbage. I exposed a few at the time, and now I've encountered another. This is how they treat us, so I fight back. Fair is fair.

And (as they say on the news) she's right here in the Tri-State!

The person I'm talking about is one Melissa Mcintosh who claims on her Facebook profile to be from St. Augustine, Florida, but lives in Florence, Kentucky. That's a common name, so we have to make sure we have the right one.

Why do we let right-wing extremists move from other areas into our area? It's bad enough that we have some who are homegrown. Is there something around here that attracts them from out of town? Florence is relatively far from some of the local trouble spots that always come to mind, so I'm not sure what the lure is.

Extreme right-wingers have no place in the Tri-State - unless extreme right-wingers are what most of us around here already are, which I doubt. The area is still pretty conservative, yet it's too liberal for the sorry excuse for a person who is the topic of this entry - so she can't adjust, and she lashes out. Her face would explode if she actually had to adjust to a genuinely liberal city.

She needs to go let it explode somewhere else. Not in our community.