Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I goed Krogering the cool people way

Last night, I did a funny at Kroger because they didn't have the mill-mill I like.

I regularly go to the Kroger supermarket in Bellevue, and I seek whole chocolate milk each time. I have hypocobalaminemia, so I'm supposed to drink whole milk. But lately, this store has been out of this moo-moo - even though they always have several shelves of watered-down skim milk staring down at me.

Last night was no exception. The shelf for whole chocolate milk has been empty for a couple weeks now. Recently, store employees have told me that people always buy up all the whole milk but someone in the dairy room keeps canceling the orders to replace it. When I Krogered last night, I could see that they actually had some in the dairy room behind the shelves where I couldn't reach it. But there were no employees anywhere in sight to fetch it for me.

I seriously considered barging into the dairy room - a restricted area - and getting it myself, but it looked like I'd need a key. Now, by that time, I had already filled my cart with several items. So instead I pushed my cart to near the front of the store and just abandoned it, with all the items still in it. I trudged up to the Kroger in Newport instead.

Kroger in Bellevue must have pooped a hole in its pants when the abandoned cart full of groceries was discovered just sitting there!

'Twas kinda neat!