Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Far Right doesn't like it when I Kro for it

I've been faced with another encounter with the same type of ultra-right-wingers who attacked Occupy.

This morning, I posted here about how I was forced to abandon a cart full of groceries at Kroger last night. It wasn't anything against the Kroger chain in particular. It was because I wasn't getting any service at that location. In fact, I went to another Kroger afterward and got fine service. I also posted this morning's entry on Facebook - which used to be automatic, before Facepoo abolished that feature - and it was shared to at least one Facebook group.

Facebook later deleted it from the group where it was shared - which isn't too surprising, because they've deleted my posts before. (Way to privatize Usenet, Facebook!) But not before the unexpected deluge of right-wing venom that I received in response!

This is how the Tea Party thought police acts. When they see someone challenging an established corporation, they will try to ruin the person's life. Just like what they did to the guy who made the video of himself ordering water at Chick-fil-A. When he posted that clip, he instantly became a villain in the minds of the right-wing media. He fielded countless threatening phone calls, received shit in the mail, lost his job, and found himself being rejected for new jobs. The reaction to last night's Kroger incident has been no less vitriolic. (Never mind that the abandoned cart contained no perishable items - and even if it did, it was the store's fault if they spoiled. I waited a good 20 minutes before I had to abandon the cart.)

In response to my entry, a person replied...

"I guess you are an asshole and proud of it. Good luck with karma."

Another said...

"Next time shop elsewhere Kroger dont need your business or want it."

Still another declared...

"I think this guy needs a serious psychological evaluation. No one in their right mind would think this is funny. I wonder what high school this criminal attended."

Hahaha, a "criminal"? The county won't prosecute someone who wrote me a series of bad checks, yet I'm the one who's a "criminal"? But the upside-down manner in which incidents involving me are handled is not new. It goes back decades. I've been the victim of many crimes that have gone unpunished, but authorities wasted absolutely no time in catching me for "trespassing" for using a university library that was open to the public, or nabbing me for the "crime" of using washable sidewalk chalk on a sidewalk (just because they didn't like the message).

If the heroin dealers in the Tea Party lay one finger on me, they get broken bones. End of story.