Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Kidney stone probably won't ruin event

Keek! Ruin!

If you've followed my Twitter feed, you know that I had to fly out of town for a very serious event. I can't reveal the details until next week. But I can't help but laugh at some of the things that have happened today.

My only confirmed kidney stone was in 1999, but I strongly suspected one yesterday (the day before leaving) because I had a weak pee stream. Then I peed out a small speck of something, and the symptoms went away. The exact same thing happened the day before the big St. Louis roadmeet of 2014.

Today was marred by a series of fuck-ups by Delta Airlines. I plan to publish more details in the next ish. On the bright side, I did detect a silent-but-deadly bunker blast on the first flight, and another at the layover airport. I also saw my share of celebrity look-alikes. A Larry David look-alike was seen at the TSA checkpoint at the Cincinnati airport. A James Watt look-alike was on my first flight. An uproarious Judge Mills Lane look-alike was seen at my layover airport.

Also, I saw 3 people at 2 different airports who bubbled. This includes a woman who was about 30 who took selfies of herself bubbling with orange bubble gum and laughed maniacally about it. She Chewed Gum And Thought It Was Funny.

Best all - and get this - somebody stuck a wad of bubble gum that they had blown into a bubble on a urinal flushing mechanism at the layover airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment