Sunday, April 3, 2011

Death by a thousand laughs

They're baaack!

It's been a year since the last Tea Party rally in the immediate area. But I knew these dumb losers would be back to bore us again - even after the industrial-strength humiliation that was visited upon them last time. They're incapable of shutting up for very long.

Their next fascist rally within easy access of here will be on Friday, April 15, from 3 to 6 PM at Goebel Park in Covington, Kentucky. I know this because the Cincinnati Enquirer is hyping it as usual.

And this event has a title that typifies their penchant for drama. "Death By A Thousand Taxes", they're calling it. Because it's on tax day, you see.

Aw, the poor babies have to pay taxes like everybody else. It's ironic though that they'd complain about taxes, because a speaker at one of their Cincinnati rallies in 2009 advocated a 23% national sales tax. So they're not just drama monarchs, but also liars when they claim to be for lower taxes.

The upcoming event will feature at least 2 Kenton County elected officials. Nice to know they're out attending political rallies on county time.

I'd like to be able to keep an eye on this rally like I have for the teabaggers' other local whine-a-thons, but I don't know if they're even still worth the trouble. Their last one consisted of maybe 50 people hauled in from out of town (I even saw their tour bus) marching around the IRS building, blocking 4th Street, and getting heckled. (That was the same event where they handed out flyers that said "Sterilize Welfare Mothers.") On the other hand, the teagaggers need to learn they're not welcome around here, and maybe it'll start sinking in if I heckle them again. Even on the Enquirer's website, the comment section has become rife with readers laughing at these morons.

So, in summary, I haven't finalized my plans for the upcoming performance by that comedy troupe known as the Tea Party movement. I may ignore them, or I may challenge them. Last year, one of the speakers threatened arrest for anybody who protested against them, but this threat seemed to be empty. One thing is for sure: If I'm arrested, a lawsuit will result. The teabaggers have been warned.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the Tea Partiers are real scared of loser Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betaome:

    If you haven't written a book, the People don't want to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete