Friday, April 29, 2011

Lawn Chair Quarterback: "The Humiliation Of ALEC"

The protest against the ALEC fascists took place today in Cincinnati, and I was there to enjoy it all! I'm talking about the American Legislative Exchange Clowncil - a secret society of far-right operatives that crafts right-wing legislation. Suffice it to say, ALEC walked right into this one, and now ALEC is probably regretting even showing their stupid faces.

I'll have more about it here later, but our latest 'LCQ' focuses on some of today's anti-ALEC doings:



I didn't do an 'LCQ' last week because I was in Georgia. That would have been the same day Fred Phelps's right-wing cult threatened to protest against a military funeral in my area (in my hometown, no less) - but I wasn't home to keep an eye on them. But the Westboro crew was too chickenshit to even show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment