Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some asshole is planting pipe bombs in my county

This isn't mere vandalism. This is terrorism.

In the past few days, 4 live pipe bombs have been discovered in rural Campbell County - particularly in the Licking Pike area. The most recent was found in a mailbox yesterday.

Who's the asshole behind this? Probably the same sort of neo-Nazi thug who set my trash can on fire back when I lived in Highland Heights. You can bet your bottom dollar it's the same club of spoiled lunatics. I've lived in this county for 38 years, and I know the hard way what it's capable of.

If you suspect a pipe bomb in this county, call 911 instantly. If that fails, call the Campbell County dispatch center at (859)292-3622. Or call the Campbell County Police at (859)547-3100 or the U.S. Postal Inspector's office at 1-877-876-2455.

This has gone on long enough, and it's about time it ends for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment