Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another batch of weird dreams

The weird dreams have been stacking up like Tinkertoys, and I've yet to make any attempt to interpret the latest batch. So here's a list of the latest (but this list doesn't include the one where Stevie Nicks ran for President)...

• I had a dream that I visited a restaurant with a giant TV screen that was showing an old MTV clip from the '80s featuring VJ Carolyne Heldman. This restaurant's specialty was that each table had a remote control with a keypad that allowed customers to write insulting things on the TV screen about the person who appeared onscreen.

• Later I had a dream where I moved to Massachusetts and rode a bike to Maine to buy groceries. The path on the way back went through a building that had a big ditch, and I was required to remove my pants and throw them in the ditch to be allowed to continue.

• Just a few days ago I had a dream in which I lived back at my childhood home, and I was watching TV in the den with my family. For some reason, Oscar the Grouch was in the room with us (surrounded by his trash can). Somebody kept ripping silent-but-deadly bunker blasts, and whenever they did, Oscar scowled.

I think I've learned one lesson from these dreams: The ol' Osk doesn't like it when people fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment