Tuesday, January 21, 2014

AFP thinks I'm important

How do you know when you've got Team Tyranny running scared? When they add you to their Google+ list.

Americans for Prosperity is a flatulent force backed by the right-wing Koch brothers that helped engineer the Tea Party's 2010 electoral jailbreak.

I'm such a serious threat to their right-wing machine that they're now watching me. Last night I got an e-mail titled, "Americans For Prosperity is now following bandit957 on Google+." What's funny is that I don't even use Google+ for that much, let alone brag of the fact that I have an account there.

Ever since I helped get the Pathway Family Center cult shut down, the Far Right's reaction to me has been like Fred Flintstone's legs spinning before he darts away in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment