Thursday, May 15, 2014

Enquirer also to blame in Facebook flap

A few days ago, I exposed the fact that my comments on the Cincinnati Enquirer's website were being deleted and Facecrook tried to destroy the evidence.

The plot thickens! I've been informed that it's actually the Enquirer deleting them. The Enquirer has permanently prohibited me and many other folks from commenting on articles. Why? Because every time the Tea Party complains about somebody disagreeing with them, the Enquirer revokes the dissenter's ability to comment. Other people say the same thing has happened to them.

This is just further proof that the CIA-backed Tea Party is made up of thin-skinned little thugs.

And it proves the Enquirer is nearly as bad. But what else can we expect from a newspaper that regularly runs letters praising Donald Sterling?

And it shows Facebook is every last bit as guilty as I originally thought. Like I said, they wrote the commenting interface - which deceives people into thinking their comments aren't deleted. The Enquirer and the Tea Party didn't write Facebook's deceptive commenting interface.

Makes me long for the days of the Kentucky Post acting like a bubble gum blowing contest was a big news story.

No comments:

Post a Comment