Monday, July 27, 2015

A person said something funny on Facebook!

Somebody said something funny on Facepoo!

I'm being serious! They actually said something truly funny, which seems to have silenced one of our local decrepit right-wingers!

There's a Facebook group titled "Old Photos Of Cincinnati", which is intended for old photos of Cincinnati. It's not meant for political tirades - though the self-righteous suburban establishment that thinks they're smarter than everyone else doesn't grasp this.

Recently, someone posted a photo from the '50s of a public housing development in West End. Predictably, some ultraconservative blowhard who probably hasn't set foot within city limits in years replied, "Another failed social experiment."

Here's where it gets good. Somebody (not me) responded, "you must be talking about yourself!"

In the immortal words of Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: I love it, I love it, I love it!