Monday, March 16, 2020

Cincinnati mayor orders people to stay 6 feet apart

Today, Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley ordered people to stay 6 feet apart from each other in outdoor public places in an effort to help stamp out the conservavirus pandemic.

No worries, because I did this today - before I even knew of the order. I've tried to do it every day since long before anyone even heard of this virus. Before anyone who read my other recent posts accuses me of being defiant of pandemic protocols, this is one that I've followed all along. I thought it was common sense. It's just not as obvious as not sitting down on someone's pillow after your ass has picked up germs from a seat at a diner.

Meanwhile, some crew of crackpots has issued a report demanding a total lockdown lasting 18 months. I'd love to see them try. They can't keep me locked down for 18 minutes, let alone 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment