Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Rich suburbanites wreck our elections...again!

Know anyone who isn't for Bernie Sanders? Didn't think so.

Sanders trails in the Super Tuesday vote because of Republicans voting in the Democratic primary. For example, he lost historically right-wing Loudoun County, Virginia, by more than a 2-to-1 margin. Loudoun is a rich suburban county - not a workers' refuge.

I am not here for wealthy suburbanites who don't share my views or even my interests. In fact, they hate us. I am poor, and I am fucking proud of it! If you're poor, and you want to vote for Joe Biden instead of Bernie Sanders, be my guest. But I am not going to mollycoddle zillionaires who actively fight against Sanders and throw a toddler tantrum every time his name is mentioned.

The poor and working class are key. Privileged suburban "moderates" aren't worth compromising with. Upscale voters who are invested in stalling progress already have their own party. It's called the Republicans.

Meanwhile, I saw an interesting headline today: "Wall Street jumps after Biden's Super Tuesday surge." That's precisely the problem with Biden. I'm not here for Wall Street and big investors. And we all know damn well they'll vote for Trump in November anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment