Friday, June 11, 2010

Vacation, 'Pail style


For the next month, this blog is in vacay mode!

I'll still blog here, but only when I feel like it. Why? Because today, somebody pickpocketed $120 from me. So I'm just not going to do any real work for the next month.

I don't work for free, and I damn sure don't work to support some thief who doesn't want to make an honest living and chooses to steal instead. This is the second time within the past year or so that a large sum of cash was stolen from me (not counting Google's theft of my ad revenues), and I'm tired of having to start over every time this happens.

My money getting stolen means I don't work. Fair is fair.

The obvious question is this: How am I supposed to support myself for the next month if I don't work? Well, I can't support myself by working, because my money just gets stolen, so why does this make any difference? Book sales and LeftMaps will support me - or they better.

Vacation begins now!

1 comment:

  1. Without conservatives, the world would become a poorly drawn hellhole?

    ReplyDelete