Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 42 of POOP

I'm pretty sure we're already on week 42 of this feature, and with each passing week, Google looks sillier and sillier.

Now somebody has once again called out Google for its apparent failure to read its own help forum. This person declared:

"Apparently no one from Google ever reads this forum, since all you find here are people asking the same questions over and over year after year without getting any answers.

"What is the fucking point of having a 'help forum', and direction users here from everywhere, if its just a combined toilet/wishing well."


Because it bips. That's why.

But seriously, folks. I refer to this as Google's apparent refusal to read the forum, instead of an actual refusal, because I believe I've proven before that Google actually does read it but just doesn't care. I believe I came to this conclusion when I saw one of Google's staffers answering some minor issue that hardly anybody gave a shit about.

More than anything else, it proves Google's arrogance. Google knows about the more serious issues people have been having, but Google is so smug that it won't fix them or answer the complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment