Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How the Old West dealt with highway robbery

I think a few points are in order here about standards.

Yesterday, as you know, a major crime was committed against me, and I'm not the only victim. Countless other people have also fallen prey to this computer virus that disguises itself as a Microsoft security package - which has forced each victim to spend tens of dollars just to keep using their computer.

I removed this virus within the day - but a crime was committed, and it's no different from highway robbery.

Some choose to live in denial. Because of the decline in society's standards during the hard frost of 28 years of rightist rule, some are skeptical of calling a crime a crime. But I will call it a crime, but that's what it is. It's trespassing, fraud, and possibly identity theft and more.

How did the Wild West deal with highway robbery? Do you honestly think they would have put up with this shit? Think the old Hubba Bubba commercials with the Gum Fighter. If the Gum Fighter's stagecoach was robbed, do you think he'd stand there, laugh it off, and ask, "What's the crime?"

No sirree!

The Gum Fighter is a model of Western gentlemanliness. He's a fair man, and he wouldn't resort to waterboarding. Rather, he'd grab the perps by the shirt and fucking hang them. He probably wouldn't even say a word until after he was done - because his action would speak for itself. And none of the other townsfolk would disagree that the robbers were criminals.

If you think I'm big on making evildoers toe the line, I'm a softy compared to the Gum Fighter's contemporaries. If computers had existed in the Old West, anybody who sent out a virus that makes people pay to keep using their computer would learn right quick that their first offense is their last.

The real wusses are those on the right who won't even investigate viruses.

7 comments:

  1. I thought you outsmarted them. I guess not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever hear of "Internet tough guys". You're one of them.

    Do you really think the perpetrator is looking at this and thinking, "I'm so scared."

    If you punched me, you'd just shatter your fist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it interesting that your post is almost identical to the one betaome posted the other day (and removed after about 5 seconds).

    Another right-wing sockpuppet exposed.

    Also, if I'm just an "Internet tough guy", tell that to the victims of Pathway Family Center, which I helped get shut down. They'd be rather interested to hear you tell them PFC was an "Internet cult."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because sometimes I go on another computer with a different name.

    Congratulations.

    Mystery solved.

    I'm sure that figuring out the extremely obvious is very satisfying to you, but it still doesn't excuse the fact you can't figure who stole your money.

    As for the Pathway Family Center, you never closed them down. You have an overinflated sense of self inportance.

    Do you have a job, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got me there. I haven't ever written a book.

    Of course your book has never been read by anyone ever, so that argument doesn't fly, now does it?

    ReplyDelete