Friday, August 2, 2013

Have no fear, our August ish is here!

The hilarious August edition of The Last Word is now pub-a-roo, and it's available for a price tag of only 99 cents. (Cheap!)

This humor-filled ish deals with the following topics...

• More uproarious old toys and the flatulence that goes along with them.

• The microapartment price-gouging scam.

• When things stink.

• A former school principal's right-wing Facebook meltdown.

• Some roll-on-the-floor funny YouTube videos I've found.

• The last 2 years of road trips and the path of hilarity that has ensued in their wake.

I also explain how AdSense has forced me to sell my work instead of giving it away for free like I used to be able to do.

Read The Last Word now before it reads you...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/157612395/The-Last-Word-8-2013

And remember, The Last Word supports the Occupy movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment