Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Have no fear, the June ish is here!

The June ish of The Last Word is now pub, and I have to admit, we can't top the previous few editions. Those were epic.

But you'll love our latest offering anyway! In the latest issue, we discuss...

• Details of my police encounter in Park Hills.

• My attempts to break my leg so I could miss church.

• The electrifying 1970s TV show 'Juvenile Court'.

• The destruction of a Runts dispenser.

• Donald Trump's inability to blow a bubble with bubble gum.

• Chewing bubble gum in church.

• An Illinois town's attempt to land a new prison by making an idiotic rap video.

• People's faces getting farted in.

• And more! It's not sold in any store!

So waste Scribd's bandwidth by pointing your pooper here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/349236000/The-Last-Word-6-2017

If that doesn't work, waste my bandwidth by pointing it here...

http://bunkerblast.info/lastword/lw1706.pdf

1 comment:

  1. +10 for the Runts story and the helium pump..

    Last I saw records at KMART was probably 1988ish?? It was around the time stores stopped selling GLASS pop top pop bottles..

    ReplyDelete