Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tea Party proves they're not mature enough to have float in parade

The alt-right has been throwing a skizzum on Facebook nonstop since yesterday afternoon because I exposed their boorish behavior at the Memorial Day parade.

Now they've proven they don't know the difference between a float and the spectators. I admit to turning my back on the Tea Party float and placing my middle finger behind my back - I never denied it - but when you have a float in a parade, you're not supposed to heckle the crowd in return, which is exactly what the Tea Party did.

One of the apologists for the Tea Party's heckling is saying they were "told" by people who were there that I started it by flipping the Tea Party the bird. A couple things: The Tea Party doesn't get to finish it, because a float is held to a different standard than spectators. Plus, who were these people who "told" them? Were there moles in the crowd? The crowd wasn't that big. I think this person is just blowing smoke.

Also, I checked the rules for floats in this parade, and it says political floats may only carry the name of a candidate or public official - not the name of their organization. So the Tea Party broke that rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment