Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Tonsillitis probably fails to ruin Utah mish

I plan to be on a fact-finding mission to Zion National Park in Utah next week, but a sense of worry began to befall me a couple days ago.

In the past 4 months, I've pried out several hilarious tonsil stones from my left tonsil. When I start to feel something stuck in my throat, I just dislodge the stone, and it's gone! No muss, no fuss! I found another this past weekend, but this time, my left tonsil swelled along with it.

I thought the swelling would end when I pried out the stone, but it didn't. Instead, for days thereafter, the swelling made it very hard to swallow. This was nothing compared to the severe sore throat that would accompany a Ronald Reagan supercold, but it had to come to an end before I left. I decided if it wasn't better today, I'd visit the bubble gum doctor - and this ailment would go on my feared Illness Log.

According to the Internet, tonsillitis usually lasts about 4 days. True to form, most of the swelling seems to have gone away this morning.

Will it come back to spoil my mish? If poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment