Sunday, June 12, 2011

The wheels do move...

I don't blog here as much as I used to, ever since Google stole hundreds of dollars in AdSense revenues from me, but trust me, the wheels do move.

The wheels move against right-wing talking points on other websites. I'm making sure of it. My eye is on the ball, and things are working out very badly for the Evil Empire on other sites right now. The wheels also move against scammers of all sorts.

Last month, as you know, I was confronted by CleanerGuard - a computer virus that forced me to spend big bucks just to keep using my computer. I've seen other folks complain about CleanerGuard on other websites. One hundred percent of people confronted by CleanerGuard pay up - because they think it's Microsoft selling a mandatory virus protection update. CleanerGuard's scare screen uses a perfect replica of Microsoft's antivirus program and even uses Microsoft's name (without Microsoft's permission).

Your computer will not run unless you pay up. It's truly the highway robbery of the 21st century.

CleanerGuard is a fraud based in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia. But not one person scammed by CleanerGuard even knows what CleanerGuard is until it's too late.

Well, I've gone to the bank to dispute my credit card payment to CleanerGuard - on the grounds of CleanerGuard being fraudulent. But this isn't enough. So I'm also making a complaint with the Kentucky Attorney General's office using the Consumer Complaint Form. Here's proof of the complaint:



The form has a line asking, "What action will resolve your complaint?" My answer: "A full refund, plus prosecution of CleanerGuard." As a Kentucky taxpayer, I have a right to both.

The sad thing is that those who giggle at the notion of complaining to the Kentucky Attorney General would never laugh if it was New York or California. Kentucky could have gained respect if it had asserted its sovereignty by annulling the Contract With America's initiatives, but unfortunately, backbone isn't always in ample supply. Anybody who thinks Kentucky has less reason to go after CleanerGuard than other states do is an elitist and a nut.

If I don't get every penny refunded, there's hell to pay. Last person who fucked with my friends to any greater extent than this ended up becoming financially ruined and having to file for bankruptcy. I made sure of that. I'm the wrong guy to be fucking with.

The wheels may move slowly. But move they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment