Friday, December 16, 2011

Lawn Chair Quarterback: "The Price Is Wrong"

Are you afraid of Dennis James?

The late Mr. James was well-known in my day as the host of the nighttime version of The Price Is Right. Lots of people feared this legendary TV personality because of the way he appeared to jump out of the screen. I've seen clips of him on YouTube, and his excitability reminds me a little bit of how strange Gatewood Galbraith has been acting lately. By that, I don't mean ol' Gatewood back in the days when he was sane. I mean the way he acts now, when he seems to exist only to agree with everything David Williams says.

(Somebody else told me Galbraith looks like a guy who used to appear in old Godfather's Pizza commercials. It's true! I found those ads on YouTube, and Gatewood Galbraith looks exactly like that guy!)

Our latest 'LCQ' explores your phobia of Dennis James...

No comments:

Post a Comment