Sunday, January 20, 2013

'Pail to Tea Party: Shut. Up.

A message for the Tea Party: Stop lecturing us and "the liberals" about "tyranny." I know all about tyranny. I've had dealings with organizations where the threat of a fat lip or worse loomed for those of us who spoke out, and these organizations were anything but liberal.

The Tea Party especially has no business lecturing us about the Second Amendment, because I favor gun rights far more than the Tea Party's hero Bush did. Bush is the guy who grabbed guns from Hurricane Katrina survivors and a disabled Iraq War vet. If the teaburglars are so worried about gun grabs, they should have protested it back then.

The Tea Party's grumbling of late ranks up there with that of milquetoast "liberals" who sniff that I "go off the deep end" and that I don't try to "understand" my enemies, or self-styled "radicals" who were silent under Clinton but keep claiming Obama is Bush's third term. (I guess these "radicals" like school uniforms and the Communications Decency Act.)

So stop complaining, teagaggers. I don't care what you think. The rest of America doesn't care either.

No comments:

Post a Comment