Monday, April 20, 2015

Madison roadmeet rundown!

As today is the 25th anniversary of my expulsion from high school, what better way to celebrate it than with another hilarious roadmeet?

I returned home from the roadmeet in Madison, Wisconsin, this morning, and it was a spectacular one! I plan to publish a detailed account of it in the next Last Word, and let me say, it's gonna go down in history in the annals of Roads Scholaring lore!

More than one instance of flatulence was detected, and the trip home included some good old-fashioned upchuckin'! Even Megabus didn't have any delays of more than 50 minutes or so, which is better than I can say for Greyhound's shocking behavior following the St. Louis meet. But the hotel on this trip was among the most miserable I've ever experienced.

Also, I saw a Jared the Subway Guy look-alike!

Since I know you're gonna ask, when I was at the bus stop to leave Madison, a young woman walking down the street bubbled.

A toast to success! Blublublublublub!