Friday, June 20, 2008

Australia becoming the next Ritalin nation?

I know the American psychiatric industry isn't very clueful, but I guess now it's exporting its greed and fascism.

Australia may become the next country to lose a generation of its brightest young people, as prescriptions of Ritalin - the toxic ADHD drug - have soared lately.

The extent of the massacre by the Ritalin pushers doesn't appear to be nearly as severe in Australia as it is in the U.S. - yet. But across Australia, there are 5 known cases of Ritalin being prescribed to toddlers who are only 2 years old - despite the known side effects.

Ritalin for 2-year-olds??? If a 2-year-old doesn't sit still at a fancy restaurant, ever think maybe it's because they're only 2?

Ritalin is a drug. If you haven't been prescribed Ritalin, using it will result in you being treated as a criminal, just as if you shot up heroin. So why is it considered acceptable to give Ritalin to a 2-year-old for ADHD, a condition many doctors are skeptical of?

I believe ADHD is a hoax by drug companies and schools. I'm allowed to say that because I was labeled with this spindrome in my youth. It is a massive fraud based on greed and control.

So let's stop drugging children - here, there, and everywhere.

(Source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23780441-2,00.html)

2 comments:

  1. I guess people have forgotten the expression 'terrible twos'. Toddlers are supposed to be hyper and not want to pay attention!

    This is the same BS that got doctors trying to me on brain drugs when I was in kindergarten and they where complaining that I wasn't paying attention, because I didn't like singing the alphabet song. Oh yeah, I had a learning disability. Not just the fact that I didn't like the loud noise of fifteen five year olds screaming around me.

    Thank god my father exhibited some real intelligence and flushed those pills straight down the toilet where they belong.

    If parents aren't willing to deal with the fact their young children are going to be hyper and not want to learn how to speak Spanish at 3, then they shouldn't procreate in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If people are so easily convinced that normal depressions, anxiety and reactions to the environment around them are a mental disorder or some type of chemical imbalance, we are doomed to poisoning our children with medications known to be dangerous that have no long term research to support the safety or efficacy of these drugs.

    that was the longest sentence I have ever written. Wow.

    Shame on you, Big Pharma, for purporting lies and deceptive marketting practices about psychiatric medication. To destroy children's lives for profit is unconscionable. I pray to be on a jury when the charges against you roll in.

    ReplyDelete