Thursday, June 26, 2008

Have no fear, ish #448 is here!

In the early '90s, one of the major TV newsmagazines did a whole segment attacking a man who was not a public figure or celebrity and probably posed no real threat to anybody. It was truly a Jump the Shark moment for that series.

I figure that if a respected national news program can squander a segment on something like that, I can get away with using The Last Word to expose what I've had to put up with from neighbors for the past 3 years.

Trust me. When you read about their crapola, you'll be overcome by alternate fits of uncontrollable laughter and seething anger. I wasn't going to write about them, but after what just happened this week, I finally reached my limit.

I've published The Last Word since 1993. Its newsletter format is a relic, but I still publish an occasional issue just to keep the tradition alive! So point your pooper here for ish #448:

http://bunkerblast.info/lastword/lw080626

No comments:

Post a Comment