Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Machine flips votes to Romney

The Republicans have to cheat in order to win - just like they've been doing since at least 1988.

Now voters in Pennsylvania say their efforts to vote for President Obama have been stymied by voting machines that flip their votes to Mitt Romney. And don't deny it, conservos. Somebody posted a video on YouTube confirming it...



Voters throughout the Keystone State report this exact same problem.

I had a similar problem once back in the brief era when my precinct in Kentucky used touchscreen machines, and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it on my personal blog when it occurred. Did anybody listen? No. (When I voted today, we had paper ballots instead.)

Now we all better listen. Obama was leading in Pennsylvania in 53 consecutive polls and New York Times statistics expert Nate Silver gives him a 98.6% chance of winning the state. If Romney is declared the winner of Pennsylvania, we'll know why.

Meanwhile, Romney supporters have been posting racist comments on the YouTube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment